Monday 12 March 2018
It felt great to end pre-season testing in the way I hope we’ll be ending the season this year – on top of the timesheets. Despite the continued bad weather cutting our final test in Jerez short, we had a really positive few days.
The team has really gelled and we managed to test a lot of different components on the KTM and work on the settings for both dry and wet sessions. Having achieved everything we wanted to and, with a very mixed weather forecast looming, we decided not to complete the last two sessions.
I had already topped the timesheets, plus my team-mate Iker Lecuona ended the session in second – testament to the team’s hard work and how good the bike is. I’m feeling good and, as a team, we’re in good shape so it’s now on to Qatar for race one…I can’t wait to get the season underway.
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS