Tuesday 8 November 2016
Sam Lowes keenly awaits the final round of the 2016 Moto2 World Championship scheduled for this weekend at Valencia with the aim to achieve a strong finish in what will be his last appearance with the Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2 before stepping up to MotoGP.
Lowes, who already won twice on Spanish soil this year – at Jerez and at Aragon – heads to a track where he can make the most of the good references acquired during the tests conducted on the Ricardo Tormo circuit last September.
“The last race of the season is as always a special event and of course the target is to close the year with a good result. This weekend will be a bit sad for me because I will leave a fantastic team, it’s been incredible working with these guys. I’m still happy and proud to move to MotoGP remaining in the Gresini Racing family. After the long trip outside Europe I could finally spend some time at home to train and I feel recharged, relaxed and ready to battle. I can’t wait to get back on track in Valencia, where I’d like to finish the season with a victory”.
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS