Tuesday 25 October 2016
Sam Lowes and the Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2 are on the way to Malaysia for the final race of the three-week long flyaway trip as the Moto2 circus heads towards the Sepang International Circuit for the penultimate round of the 2016 season.
On the Malaysian track, the 26-year-old British rider is determined to collect a good result after the two retirements suffered in Japan and in Australia, where he had nevertheless shown the speed to join the fight at the top.
The first Free Practice session will start on Friday 27 October at 10.55 local time, 3.55 CET. Lights will go off on Sunday 30 October at 13:20 local time, 6:20 CET.
After the excellent performance at Aragon we had two really bad races, so I cannot wait to arrive in Malaysia to make up for that disappointment. I have always enjoyed riding at Sepang, which is a really nice circuit. The track has been resurfaced this year, so I expect that it will be even better, less bumpy. Another good thing is the weather: after the low temperatures at Phillip Island it will be good to ride in hot conditions. Now we have only two races to go and I want to end the season in the best way possible, also to thank the team for their great support
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS