Monday 26 September 2016
Fresh from the stunning victory in yesterday’s Aragon Grand Prix, Sam Lowes and the Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2 were back in action today at Motorland Aragon for a post-race test day. The 26-year-old English rider continued to work hard with the team and Ohlins technicians looking for further improvements ahead of the upcoming flyaway races in Japan, Australia and Malaysia.
The team worked mainly on suspension, continuing to focus on race pace with excellent results: during the test Lowes showed an even better rhythm than the one which yesterday allowed him to win the Grand Prix by over 3 seconds.
“It was a very positive test because we managed to further improve our race pace from yesterday: honestly I didn’t expect it, because it was already very strong! In addition, we also improved our fastest lap time of the weekend. The team did a great job as always, and the new parts from Ohlins gave good results, so we will use them directly in the next Grand Prix in Japan. I’m very happy, it’s been a great weekend and I’m looking forward to race at Motegi”.
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS