Wednesday 7 September 2016
Back from Silverstone, the Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2 will be again on track this weekend for the Grand Prix of San Marino and Riviera di Rimini at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli: after dominating every practice session of his home GP , and seeing a probable victory fade in with just three laps to go due to a contact caused by Johann Zarco, Sam Lowes arrives on the Adriatic Coast more determined than ever to confirm his great potential.
Despite the obvious disappointment for not having collected a result that would have been well deserved in front of his home crowd, the 25-year-old British rider has certainly not lost his nerve and he will try again to hit the target at Misano, a track on which last May he has already made a positive test aboard his Kalex Moto2 machine.
“After what happened in my home Grand Prix at Silverstone, the only answer we can give is to be back in Misano even stronger: in England we worked hard all weekend, being fastest in every practice session, on both dry and wet. In the final stages of the race I was in a good position to try to win, but Zarco made a move that has effectively put an end to our race. Therefore, we arrive at Misano more determined than ever to prove to be the fastest once again!”.
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS