Friday 24 June 2016
Sam Lowes and the Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2 closed the first day of practice for the TT Assen, traditional Dutch round of the Moto2 World Championship, in third place: the 25-year-old British rider, who set a lap time of 1’38”320, said he was pleased with the work done in the two sessions available and tomorrow he will continue to work together with the team on his Kalex machine, looking for more rear grip and for a better front end feeling.
“In the final stages of the afternoon session we made a good step forward with used tyres, so we can be positive for tomorrow. I feel good and relaxed, because even without the best setting, today we managed to be fast and I know that tomorrow we can further improve the bike. I would like to thank the team because we are working in a good way: tomorrow we’ll keep going, focusing mainly on front end feeling and rear grip. I enjoy the circuit and we are not so far away, so I’m satisfied”.
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS