Friday 3 June 2016
The Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2, together with everyone in the MotoGP paddock, were left devastated today by the news that Luis Salom had succumbed to his injuries and passed away following a crash in the early stages of this afternoon’s FP2 session of the Catalan Grand Prix, at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya.
The whole team would like to express its deepest condolences to Luis’ family and friends and to the SAG team at this very sad time.
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS