Tuesday 17 May 2016
Sam Lowes was on track today at Misano circuit for a day of testing aboard the Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2 Kalex machine: determined as ever, the 25-year-old British rider completed a good work on the set-up together with the team despite a bad crash in the afternoon which caused considerable damage to the bike.
In the crash Lowes fortunately was completely unhurt so, thanks to the excellent work of the team, he was able to rejoin the track in the late afternoon to make a final run, during which he achieved good lap times.
“The crash was caused by a small mistake, but unfortunately the bike has been badly damaged; anyway it was a positive day because we have been fast and also in the last run after the crash, with the hard tyres, I set a good lap time. In the morning the feeling with the bike was not very good, but then we found a good direction: we worked well for the race to be held here in September, and now we head to Mugello with a lot of confidence”.
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS