Saturday 30 April 2016
On the way to Le Mans, where the French Grand Prix will take place next 8th of May, the Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2 Team made a quick stop yesterday at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya for one day of testing with Moto2 Championship leader Sam Lowes.
Aboard his Kalex machine the 25-year-old British rider focused on set-up in preparation for the Grand Prix to be held on June 5 on the fast track of Montmelò, putting in no less than 101 laps. Without pushing for the lap time, but working mainly on race pace, Lowes was still one of the fastest riders on track.
“It was a really positive day: we did many laps, trying many things on the bike and working again on race pace. Without pushing for a fast lap, I was faster than my best lap last year, so actually in the end we have been really fast. We also tested some new things and also others just to reconfirm them, so we are looking forward to the race here in Catalunya”.
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS