Friday 22 April 2016
The first European round of the 2016 Moto2 World Championship, the Spanish Grand Prix at Jerez, started today in an extremely positive way for Sam Lowes and for the Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2: the 25-year-old British rider ended the first day of practice with the fourth fastest time in the combined classification of the two sessions, clocking 1’43”126 which was, however, the second fastest time in the afternoon session, already showing a good race pace.
“It was a very good day! We already have a good pace and we worked a lot on the bike with good results, in particular with regard to the suspension. I think that we have something in the pocket for tomorrow and we are very optimistic, we can do very well. The feeling is good, I would say even better than the tests carried out here during the winter: we will continue to work, but I already feel very good!”
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS