Sunday 25 October 2015
he Moto2 race of the Malaysian Grand Prix has just finished, the high level of humidity, and hot temperature made the race really difficult. Sam Lowes who started from the third row of the grid after a good start is able to recover a few positions, unfortunately, immediately he begins to suffer from a lack of grip, he maintains the position until a few laps from end, and crosses the finish line in thirteenth place.
“I’m very disappointed with what happened today, the problems started from the start, I had no grip and after the third or fourth lap I started to suffer from chattering.
I could not ride the bike as I wanted and I could not do better, even though I tried to push for more. I did my best, but nothing happened, I’m happy to have finished the race, I cannot wait to go to Valencia to get a strong result!”
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS