Saturday 24 October 2015
The Moto2 qualifying practice of Shell Asia Motorcycle Grand Prix has ended after a session under a white foggy sky with a temperature of 32C and a humidity of 63%. The session was interrupted twice because of the light rain that fell on some sectors of the track making it tricky and preventing Sam to conquer a place in the front row. Sam felt the bike handled well and tomorrow he’ll do his best to recover and fight for the podium!
“I’m a little frustrated because even at the start of the session on the hard tires I made a small mistake on my fastest lap and lost quite a lot of time. I still managed to ride in 0’7, not so far away from the front row.
We were a little unlucky with the weather, but I feel tomorrow will be a good day, it’s a long and difficult race for everybody here especially towards the end. I’ll have to make a good start and keep a good pace and fight for the podium!”
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS