Monday 12 March 2018
It felt great to end pre-season testing in the way I hope we’ll be ending the season this year – on top of the timesheets. Despite the continued bad weather cutting our final test in Jerez short, we had a really positive few days.
The team has really gelled and we managed to test a lot of different components on the KTM and work on the settings for both dry and wet sessions. Having achieved everything we wanted to and, with a very mixed weather forecast looming, we decided not to complete the last two sessions.
I had already topped the timesheets, plus my team-mate Iker Lecuona ended the session in second – testament to the team’s hard work and how good the bike is. I’m feeling good and, as a team, we’re in good shape so it’s now on to Qatar for race one…I can’t wait to get the season underway.
- 30.08.2018 - New merchandise available…
- 18.03.2018 - The dark days are over…
- 12.03.2018 - Back on top!
- 01.03.2018 - Feeling ready to get #onit
- 13.02.2018 - Pre-season testing
- 16.10.2017 - Training, Titles and Life in 2018
- 08.06.2017 - Experience MotoGP™ at Silverstone with fellow SL22 fans
- 06.06.2017 - More laps and learnings in Mugello
- 22.05.2017 - Positive race for Sam Lowes who earns his first championship points
- 08.05.2017 - Sam Lowes gains experience on his RS-GP