Tuesday 13 February 2018
We’ve enjoyed the first test with the new 2018 KTM and the new CGBM Evolution team this week and it’s been a strong start to pre-season testing. The past two days have been about trying to settle into a rhythm and understand how we can get the most from the bike and team.
We’ve made steady progress and ended today 0.9 faster than yesterday so I feel very positive with the progress that we’ve made and I know there’s still a lot more to come. My pace has been good and I’ve generally done my fastest laps on old rubber over the two days as we still need to work to find a way of getting more from new tyres.
I already have the focus and determination to win another title and I’ve been training hard to make sure I’m in good shape physically and mentally. What I need now to make the season a success is good team communication and consistent performances – both have been evident in this first test so I’m feeling good.
- 28.07.2020 - Another mature fourth place for Lowes in Andalusia
- 20.07.2020 - Fighting fourth place finish for Lowes as Moto2 racing returns
- 06.09.2019 - Sam Lowes joins Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS for 2020
- 24.08.2019 - NEW T-SHIRTS AVAILABLE
- 13.02.2019 - PRE-SEASON TESTING 2019
- 30.08.2018 - New merchandise available…
- 18.03.2018 - The dark days are over…
- 12.03.2018 - Back on top!
- 01.03.2018 - Feeling ready to get #onit
- 13.02.2018 - Pre-season testing