Thursday 15 September 2016
Sam Lowes and the Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2 completed today two intense and productive days of testing at the Ricardo Tormo Circuit in Valencia: the 26-year-old British rider worked hard with the team and also with Kalex and Ohlins technicians, trying several new solutions with positive results.
Lowes was also very pleased with the pace showed in these two days and therefore he’s now looking forward to the next race on the calendar, scheduled for October 25 at Motorland Aragon.
“It was a really good test: yesterday we made 121 laps and today we tried many things on the bike, also testing may new parts for Kalex and Ohlins. We got a very positive feedback, always keeping a very good pace, and I’m really happy for this. Now we are looking forward to Aragon!”.
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS