Friday 19 August 2016
The first day of practice of the Czech Grand Prix, round number 11 of the 2016 Moto2 campaign, ended positively for Sam Lowes and the Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2: aboard his Kalex machine the 25-year-old British set the eighth fastest time with a lap in 2’02”758, but regardless of the result in itself, to make both Sam and the team very confident are the good feelings that emerged in the first two free practice sessions. Lowes, in fact, encountered traffic in the final part of his last lap, in which he was clocking a lap time in line with the fastest.
“On my last lap of the afternoon session I hit traffic and I made a mistake, so I couldn’t improve my performance, but my ideal time is in line with the best lap times of today, so I’m satisfied with this first day. I feel really positive: we just need to improve a little bit the front end feeling, but we have already found a good direction and I think that tomorrow we can do a really good job and I’m looking forward to it!”.
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS