Saturday 25 June 2016
Aboard the Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2 Kalex machine, Sam Lowes will start from the second row of the grid in tomorrow’s Dutch Grand Prix at the historic TT Circuit Assen. The 25-year-old British rider set the fourth fastest time, 1’38”494, at the end of a strange qualifying session, started with a track still damp and halted by rain with 20 minutes to go.
Starting from the second row, Lowes will have a good opportunity to pick up a good result tomorrow: Sam was pleased with the behaviour of his bike and therefore he will try to join the fight for the podium.
“When it’s like this you must be happy just to be close to the front, because anything can happen. In the end the result is not so good, but fourth position is ok. For the race I feel really good: we will see what the weather brings tomorrow, but we know that we worked hard all weekend so we are confident. I feel we can make a good job”.
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS