Tuesday 17 November 2015
The Team Federal Oil Gresini Moto2 and Sam Lowes wrapped up successfully today at Valencia the last two days of testing of the year. The British rider, who had completed the first laps aboard the 2016 Kalex Moto2 bike last 12 and 13 November at Jerez, was back on the track that hosted the last round of the 2015 campaign to continue working with the team and thus deepen the knowledge of his new bike.
Along with his technicians Sam, who set the fifth fastest time with 1’35”105, focused mainly on race pace, completing no less than 233 laps over the two days and putting on display an impressive consistency with hard tyres. The work on the Ohlins suspension, with several tests on the front fork and the rear shock, also gave good results: the team thus closed 2015 in the best possible way, ready to get back on track in February, after the winter break, with maximum motivation.
“I’m really happy because during these two days I’ve been working a lot with race tyres, while many other riders took more advantage of the softer tyres. I’ve been much faster than the best lap that I got during the Grand Prix, just over a week ago, so I’m really confident going into the winter break! I love the bike and the team and I’m happy with the work we have done so far: I’m so confident that I would like the Qatar Grand Prix was scheduled for next week!”
- 22.11.2020 - Lowes signs off from 2020 with unbelievable podium finish
- 15.11.2020 - Heroic Lowes in the points in Valencian GP
- 08.11.2020 - Unfortunate end for Lowes in European GP
- 25.10.2020 - Lowes triumphant in Teruel for third straight victory
- 18.10.2020 - Jubilant Lowes claims second win in seven days in Aragon!
- 11.10.2020 - Lowes flies to famous French win in Le Mans
- 02.10.2020 - “I’m calmer and faster than ever before”
- 28.09.2020 - Second place for Lowes after brilliant Barcelona battle
- 21.09.2020 - All-action Lowes grabs brilliant podium in 10-lap shootout!
- 24.08.2020 - Undeserved ending for Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS